Modules update filed - updated authorization failed. Unable to update.

7 hours ago, Marcos said:

The license was cancelled. Please contact ESET LLC, the seller, since it appears there was an issue with the payment.

How I got a new email that says Thank you for choosing ESET and it generated me a new license key with a new expiration date.

I also see it inside the program:

image.png.d0db2dcfa4966e351bf4442d2b60e7ae.png

1 hour ago, moeetee said:

How I got a new email that says Thank you for choosing ESET and it generated me a new license key with a new expiration date.

As your screen shot shows, this was an auto-renewal.

As @Marcos previously replied, the license was cancelled over payment issues. Perhaps the credit card you originally used to purchase Eset and was stored on file is no longer valid? The payment issue didn't manifest until the payment was processed and then rejected. At this time, Eset cancelled the license.

You need to contact Eset N.A.: https://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/ , to straighten out the payment issue.

Edited by itman

Just now, itman said:

As your screen shot shows, this was an auto-renewal.

As @Marcos previously replied, the license was cancelled over payment issues. Perhaps the credit card you originally used to purchase Eset and was stored on file is no longer valid? You need to contact Eset N.A.: https://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/ , to straighten out the payment issue.

Can I do it on line or by chat or my online account or must be through telephone?

1 minute ago, moeetee said:

Can I do it on line or by chat or my online account or must be through telephone?

Phone services are available; however our customers may experience longer than usual wait times due to COVID-19.
Call: +1 (844) 824-3738 in San Diego, CA USA; press 1 for questions about ESET products or assistance with credit card payments. Available Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time [GMT-8]