Facturacion (invoice)

Buenas tardes
hace aproximadamente adquirí 20 licencias de eset nod 32 pero no he podido contactarme para recibir la factura fiscal alguien sabe a donde puedo comunicarme directamente.

agradecería su ayuda

Machine translation:

I acquired approximately 20 eset nod32 licenses but I could not contact to receive the tax invoice someone knows where I can communicate directly.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Administrators

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English so that the others can understand you and be able to help.

Please contact the seller from whom you got the ESET license.

• Marcos changed the title to Facturacion (billing)

We carried out the update of our eset license more than a month ago, through the official page of that latam and I have not been able to send my data for the tax invoice for my accounting, is there any place or email where I can request my invoice?

Eset LATAM contact info below:

ESET Latin America

ESET Latin America
Juan Diaz de Solis 1270, 2do. Piso
CP: B1638BHF
Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires
Argentina

Tel: +54 (11) 5171-ESET (3738)
Fax: +54 (11) 5171-3739
Web: www.eset-la.com

Due to the COVID-19 baloney, your best bet for a response might be to use Eset GUI Help and Support. See below screen shot:

Eset_Support.thumb.png.1bcd42b635caa722ee1805ef9719fa6a.png

• Administrators

Unfortunately I don't understand what the problem is. In the Covid-19 era it is possible that the staff in some offices works remotely from home and phone support is not provided. However, they should work normally and communication should be possible in written form. Please create a ticket and I'm positive that ESET Latam will respond.

• Marcos changed the title to Facturacion (invoice)