Program activate automatically.

Hi, I'm using ESET Internet Security V13. My problem is whenever I pause Web Protection temporary, even I minimize/close all windows Eset program activates automatically. Meaning When I launch a full screen program, it minimizes; also I can't use keyboard because Eset window controls them. I can't see any window, but pressing space bar, enter trigger actions in Eset menu. And everything goes back to normal asap I reactivate Web protection and close ESET. (I only checked web protection. May be the problem could reproduce in others ways too)

• Administrators

Never heard about such issue. Moreover, it makes no sense that it would occur only with web access protection paused. Have you tried uninstalling ESET and installing the latest version from scratch with default settings? Why do you pause web access protection at all?

10 hours ago, Marcos said:

Never heard about such issue. Moreover, it makes no sense that it would occur only with web access protection paused. Have you tried uninstalling ESET and installing the latest version from scratch with default settings? Why do you pause web access protection at all?

I checked today and the same happens when disabling other features too. (Network Protection) I'm pausing because it won't let me to log into my university and VLE website otherwise.

• Most Valued Members

Do you get a specific error message when you try to access your university website?

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, KatakuriSama said:

Yes. Threat found.

Please post the appropriate record (the whole row) from the Detections log. By pausing web access protection there's a chance you allowed a malicious code to run.

5 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please post the appropriate record (the whole row) from the Detections log. By pausing web access protection there's a chance you allowed a malicious code to run.

This web page contains potentially dangerous content.
  Threat: HTML/ScrInject.B trojan

Also as I said, not only Web protection, it happens when disabling any service.

Access to it has been blocked. Your computer is safe. 

• Administrators

Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector. Prior to collecting logs, select also "Quarantined files" in the ELC menu.