are the update servers down,because i can't update virus signature

hi

can i know if the update server are working without issues because i can't update eset smart security ?

on my desktop i run w10 eset v12 last version , under my laptop w7 with v9 (i know it's old but it works great with my laptop)

i have setup to update every week , it's stuck at 21092

thanks

Edited by mantra

• Administrators

Update servers are currently under a higher load due to a bigger update of the Augur module. We are about to apply throttling in the next few minutes to mitigate the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please make sure that you are using the latest v13.1.21 both on Windows 10 and Windows 7.

8 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Update servers are currently under a higher load due to a bigger update of the Augur module. We are about to apply throttling in the next few minutes to mitigate the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please make sure that you are using the latest v13.1.21 both on Windows 10 and Windows 7.

hi

v13.1.21 gives me bsod on both comptuers , i prefer stick with v12 is very stable

thanks

• Administrators

Please provide a complete memory dump from a crash with v13.1.21 installed. This version actually addresses a crash caused by eamonm.sys caused by v13.1.16 and there are no such reported issues with the latest version.

• Most Valued Members
3 minutes ago, mantra said:

hi

v13.1.21 gives me bsod on both comptuers , i prefer stick with v12 is very stable

thanks

Support should be able to help you in this case , while you provide them some logs and they will provide back a fix through modules updates that will prevent future bsod

Staying up-to-date with ESET products is important , so you can get the latest of updates/features they develope