Lansweeper with ESET

Hi All new to Eset and we are now trying to make eset work with lansweeper but doesnt mather what i try it does not want to work for our remote subnet

looks like we are able to scan from our main subnet 192.168.1.xxx but all of our other subnets are not available and we are site to site VPN 

everything was working fine before with Symantec Endpoint Protection i just dont know where to look anymore

Thank You

• Administrators

In automatic mode, non-initiated incoming communication is blocked. However, it's possible that adding the subnets to the trusted zone would allow it. In the advanced setup  -> Network protection -> Firewall -> Known networks, the subnets are set as home or office networks:

image.png

Alternatively you can add the subnets to the trusted zone under Firewall -> Zones -> Trusted zone.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

In automatic mode, non-initiated incoming communication is blocked. However, it's possible that adding the subnets to the trusted zone would allow it. In the advanced setup  -> Network protection -> Firewall -> Known networks, the subnets are set as home or office networks:

image.png

Alternatively you can add the subnets to the trusted zone under Firewall -> Zones -> Trusted zone.

it worked i used the know network option

Thank You very much i have been trying for so long even with the help of technical support from ESET and that never worked 

now i will be able to sleep  :)