Problems with deploying Endpoint Security via ERA

Hi,

I´ve got some Problems while deploying my ESET Endpoint Security via the ERA Console.

First I deployed the Remote Agent successfully but the Installation of the Software Fails.

Following Facts:

ERA Server Standalone Linux Based

Clients: Win 10 Pro

Looking into the log files the ERA Agent Shows the following Problem CReplicationManager: Replication (network) connection to 'host: "xxxxx" port: 2222' failed with: (0x274d), Es konnte keine Verbindung hergestellt werden, da der Zielcomputer die Verbindung verweigerte.

File and Print Sharing is enabled.

Any ideas if this error where this error might come from ?

22 hours ago, Marcos said:

By ERA are you referring to the latest version of ESET Security Management Center?

Have you tried using the ESET Remote Deployment tool as per https://help.eset.com/esmc_smb/70/en-US/deployment_tool.html ?

Hi Marcos,

after your Question regarding ERA and ESMC first I dated up my slightly old 6.5 ERA (Remote Administrator) to newest ESMC. Completed successfully. After tested for Hours with the new ESMC and gained all the same error I tried out your Suggestion with the deployment tool.

This works fine, but after Installation of Endpoint Security + Agent the product wasn´t activated automatically. So I have to do this manually (configuring Internet Access thru Proxy) and entering Licence Code.

After successfully starting up Endpoint Security I looked after the Logfile C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\trace.log
and found the following error which doesn´t make sense to me:

2019-10-17 14:18:43 Error: AuthenticationModule [Thread 1ce4]: DeviceEnrollmentCommand execution failed with: Request: Era.Common.Services.Authentication.RPCEnrollmentRequest on connection: host: "era.local" port: 2222 with proxy set as: Proxy: Connection: :3128, Credentials: Name: , Password: ******, Enabled:0, EnabledFallback:1, failed with error code: 14, error message: Connect Failed, and error details: 
2019-10-17 14:18:43 Warning: CReplicationModule [Thread 3f60]: GetAuthenticationSessionToken: Received failure status response: TEMPORARILY_UNAVAILABLE (Error description: session token temporarily unavailable, device is not enrolled yet)
2019-10-17 14:18:43 Error: CReplicationModule [Thread 3f60]: InitializeConnection: Initiating replication connection to 'host: "era.local" port: 2222' failed with: GetAuthenticationSessionToken: Failed to fetch device session token in time
2019-10-17 14:18:43 Warning: CReplicationModule [Thread 3f60]: InitializeConnection: Not possible to establish any connection (Attempts: 1)
2019-10-17 14:18:43 Error: CReplicationModule [Thread 3f60]: InitializeFailOverScenario: Skipping fail-over scenario (missing last success replication link data)
2019-10-17 14:18:43 Error: CReplicationModule [Thread 3f60]: CAgentReplicationManager: Replication finished unsuccessfully with message: InitializeConnection: Initiating replication connection to 'host: "era.local" port: 2222' failed with: GetAuthenticationSessionToken: Failed to fetch device session token in timeReplication details: [Task: CReplicationConsistencyTask, Scenario: Automatic replication (REGULAR), Connection: era.local:2222, Connection established: false, Replication inconsistency detected: false, Server busy state detected: false, Realm change detected: false, Realm uuid: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000, Sent logs: 0, Cached static objects: 0, Cached static object groups: 0, Static objects to save: 0, Static objects to delete: 0, Modified static objects: 0]
2019-10-17 14:19:04 Error: AuthenticationModule [Thread 1ce4]: DeviceEnrollmentCommand execution failed with: Request: Era.Common.Services.Authentication.RPCEnrollmentRequest on connection: host: "era.local" port: 2222 with proxy set as: Proxy: Connection: :3128, Credentials: Name: , Password: ******, Enabled:0, EnabledFallback:1, failed with error code: 14, error message: Connect Failed, and error details: 
2019-10-17 14:19:04 Warning: CReplicationModule [Thread 3f60]: GetAuthenticationSessionToken: Received failure status response: TEMPORARILY_UNAVAILABLE (Error description: session token temporarily unavailable, device is not enrolled yet)

Program works but Remote Agent has Errors...