FireFox is warning you that:

When you get this for pretty much all secure sites, the problem usually is one of the following:

(1) Error in your system's date, time, or time zone, which throws off certificate validity checks. Sometimes allowing computers to use an internet-based time source can introduce this problem.

(2) Firefox not being set up to work with your security software that intercepts and filters secure connections. Products with this feature include Avast, BitDefender, Bullguard, ESET, and Kaspersky; AVG LinkScanner / SurfShield can cause this error on search sites.

If you have any of those specific security products: check this support article: How to troubleshoot security error codes on secure websites.

(3) On Windows 10, Firefox not being set up to work with the parental control software Microsoft Family Safety. (To test by turning it off, see: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wi.../turn-off-microsoft-family-settings)

(4) Malware on your system intercepting secure connections.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1130326

Are you observing the warning on all web sites or just the one shown?

Edited by itman

39 minutes ago, renee dippenaar said:

just this one, i paused ESET, and the laptop will not let me type in my info.

The alert you are observing is from FireFox; not Eset. I suspect this is because the URL shown is not a HTTPS connection. Click on the lock symbol with the lightning blot through it and you will receive more information on what the issue is.

• Administrators

If temporarily disabling protocol filtering in the advanced setup make a difference, carry on as follows:
- enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Details for customer care
- reproduce the issue
- disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector
- raise a support ticket with your local customer care and provide them with the archive generated by ELC as well as step-by-step instructions how to reproduce the issue.