Secure data authenticating error

Hello, one month ago i started having this error message and i can't do nothing to make my secure line file work again, i even changed my smart security licence and i still get the same error message , i have some important stuff there and now i can't access them please help image.png.786110932888729758fba542d271e857.pngimage.png.9c66997278513ace5b4fa3404f910c53.png

I am having the same issue with one of my users on vacation and she tried the password (which she cannot remember) several times. Now she get consistently this screen.
Product eset smart security premium, license valid until 13-3-2022. Public key: 33B-TVM-884

• Administrators
4 hours ago, G1nemesis said:

this one ? 33B-TSU-AKK

There are 2 expired licenses connected to this PLID.
Your valid PLID for ESET Smart Security Premium is 3AG-WJ7-WVE.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Klaas Brant said:

I am having the same issue with one of my users on vacation and she tried the password (which she cannot remember) several times. Now she get consistently this screen.
Product eset smart security premium, license valid until 13-3-2022. Public key: 33B-TVM-884

Please provide a screen shot for clarification. You shouldn't be getting an error that the product is not licensed.

4 hours ago, Marcos said:

There are 2 expired licenses connected to this PLID.
Your valid PLID for ESET Smart Security Premium is 3AG-WJ7-WVE.

so what should i do i don't understand much in this field  

is there any way to access the encrypted file for one time so i can take the files out i really need them and it's been a month now that i can't access them even if i can get a 1 day license that allows me to enter it that will do 

• Administrators

I've re-sent your license information to your registration email address m........a@yahoo.com. Use the license key to activate your ESET Smart Security Premium; Secure Data should work then alright.

17 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please provide a screen shot for clarification. You shouldn't be getting an error that the product is not licensed.

It is exactly the same as above but in Dutch.

image.png.b1a0173956c3445dcd3819e2ffe3ee68.png

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Klaas Brant said:

It is exactly the same as above but in Dutch.

Please provide me with logs collected with ESET Log Collector for perusal.

14 hours ago, Marcos said:

I've re-sent your license information to your registration email address m........a@yahoo.com. Use the license key to activate your ESET Smart Security Premium; Secure Data should work then alright.

i don't own that email anymore :/ is there any solution 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, G1nemesis said:

i don't own that email anymore 😕 is there any solution 

It appears that you have purchased the license from ESET, LLC. Please contact them re. the change of your registration email and ask them to re-send you your license email (https://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/).

Later you can retrieve your license details via https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/ at any time.

16 hours ago, Marcos said:

It appears that you have purchased the license from ESET, LLC. Please contact them re. the change of your registration email and ask them to re-send you your license email (https://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/).

Later you can retrieve your license details via https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/ at any time.

thanks i will now