No.Green Sandbox Border in ESET Banking & Payment

Dear All,

Recently I changed the browser to Google Chrome ver 75.0.3770.142 and update the EIS to version 12.2.23.0, (64 bit version) in Windows 10 1903 64 bit verstion, however the ESET Banking & Payment protection in Google Chrome no.green Sandbox Border and without ESET Secured Label as common appeared on top, I attached the screen shot.

My question is it without green Sandboxe Border the ESET Banking & Payment protection is secured without degradation functionality?.  

Please adivse it.

Thanks

ESET Banking & Payment.jpg

• Administrators

I have the same but cannot reproduce it.

image.png

As long as the secure browser opens, it's secure. The green frame and logo is just an indication that you're browsing securely.

I'd suggest opening a support ticket with your local customer care for further troubleshooting of the issue.

10 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I have the same but cannot reproduce it.

image.png

As long as the secure browser opens, it's secure. The green frame and logo is just an indication that you're browsing securely.

I'd suggest opening a support ticket with your local customer care for further troubleshooting of the issue.

Thanks Marcos, I try to do it.

On 7/18/2019 at 9:35 PM, HANDJOJO said:

Thanks Marcos, I try to do it.

Dear Marcos,

Finally I decided to change my browser to Mozilla Firefox and now seems like working properly as per screenshot.

Thanks & B/regards,

Banking & Payment working properly in Firefox.jpg

MY aunt is having the same issue with her banking browser missing the green border.  I tried repairing the eset installation and it did not do anything.  I am going to open a support ticket,

2 hours ago, ABateman said:

MY aunt is having the same issue with her banking browser missing the green border.  I tried repairing the eset installation and it did not do anything.  I am going to open a support ticket,

I got the experienced problem when used Google Chrome the green line sandboxing didn't appeared now I changed to Firefox seems everything goes well

• Administrators

The issue has been fixed in the BPP module 1155 currently available on the pre-release update channel.

7 hours ago, Marcos said:

The issue has been fixed in the BPP module 1155 currently available on the pre-release update channel.

Dear Marcos,

Thank you for your information, however I still only got BPP module version 1154 for this moment.

Best regards,

10 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Do you actually have pre-release updates enabled?

image.png

Lets me check it, probably I didn't activated this setting.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, HANDJOJO said:

It's mean when I activated the Pre-release upadate is safe for the stability (is it different like beta version?)

Please see my comment here: https://forum.eset.com/topic/20056-eset-issue-with-sandboxie-persistent-holding-of-registry-keys/?do=findComment&comment=98359