No puede corregir la falla del celular (Cannot fix mobile failure)

Me gusta este antivirus ESET.

Ademas de ganarme en consuro de latinoamerica dos licencias, solo quisiera dejar la observacion de que en el celular utilizo, ESET no puede bloquear, eliminar o enviar a cuarentena los siguientes archivos adjunto.

2019_2_13.35.08.jpg

Machine translation:

In addition to winning two licenses in Latin America, I would just like to leave the observation that in the cell phone I use, ESET can not block, delete or quarantine the following files.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Most Valued Members

Do you have any suspicious APK/app installed in your phone?

It seems that , that Android Clicker has integrated itself into the WIFI
Quoted from Fortinet :

Android/Clicker.KK!tr is classified as a trojan.
A trojan is a type of malware that performs activites without the user’s knowledge. These activities commonly include establishing remote access connections, capturing keyboard input, collecting system information, downloading/uploading files, dropping other malware into the infected system, performing denial-of-service (DoS) attacks, and running/terminating processes.
The Fortinet Antivirus Analyst Team is constantly updating our descriptions. Please check the FortiGuard Encyclopedia regularly for updates.

recommended-action.svg?v=5Recommended Action

• Make sure that your FortiGate/FortiClient system is using the latest AV database.
  • Quarantine/delete files that are detected and replace infected files with clean backup copies.

Try to run a full deep scan in ESET Mobile without having the WIFI connected(Turn it off completely) and see if it makes any difference.