ESET Dashboard Question - User Rights

I recently created a (what I thought was) Read-Only account in the User Manager on my ERAC.  The only purpose of this account was to log into the ESET Dashboard, to view certain templates that I had setup for them. 

They logged into the Dashboard fine, but were able to add/remove templates as they saw fit.  Is there anyway of restricting this so that they do not have rights to make changes within the Dashboard?

• ESET Insiders

(1)

By default, during instalation of ESET Remote Administrator, in ERA are two accounts - "Administrator" and Read-Only". You can see them in ERA (Open Tools -> User Manager). There you can see all permisions for these templates, and you can check did you apply proper permisions for your read-only account.

Please check again - did you put ALL appropriate  permissions for your read-only account(s)

(2)

Also - have you followed  ERA USer manual instructions (see part 3: Working with ERA Console, page 21)?

(In order for the Windows/Domain authentication to work properly ERAS needs to be installed under the Windows/Domain account with sufficient rights. You must also enable this feature in Tools > Server Options… > Advanced tab > Edit Advanced Settings… > ESET Remote Administrator > ERA Server > Setup > Security: Allow Windows/Domain authentication - Enables/disables Windows/Domain authentication. )

I believe I have all of that worked out honestly - the user account I created isn't having any issues logging in - that's all fine.  But when they log into the ESET Dashboard, they have the ability to change templates, which I don't want them to be able to do.

I returned to the User Managed in my ERAC (ERAC -> Tools -> User Manager) and clicked on the username - in the permissions box, nothing is checked at all, so I would assume that means they have a read-only account with no permissions.