SCEP for Mac

anna

Customers with active deployments of SCEP for Mac will have the option to get licenses (valid for one full year) for ESET Endpoint Security for Mac, at no charge

- What does this mean in terms of renewal costs of ESET Endpoint Security for Mac after this one full year?

- Does ESET report out-of-the-box or do I need ESET security management center?

• 2 weeks later...
  • ESET Staff
On 12/4/2018 at 1:57 PM, anna said:

Customers with active deployments of SCEP for Mac will have the option to get licenses (valid for one full year) for ESET Endpoint Security for Mac, at no charge

- What does this mean in terms of renewal costs of ESET Endpoint Security for Mac after this one full year?

- Does ESET report out-of-the-box or do I need ESET security management center?

Hi Anna,

My apologies for a delayed response, I will be happy to help if I can.

- Renewal cost - This is a discussion to be held with a local ESET representative, will depend on the number of seats (endpoints protected), etc. If you send me a private message, I can get you in touch with the ESET partner in Belgium.

- There is a way to request client status that gives you information about the protection status of the client, date/time of last update, etc. If you wish to configure ESET Endpoint Security for Mac (assign policies in time, different from the configuration at the time of installation), I believe the best way would be to use ESET Security Management Center. It can be deployed as a Linux virtual appliance, so you would not need to set it up from scratch.

Alexander