I can not activate my renew license

HansSterckx
Go to solution Solved by HansSterckx,

As the title says,

This forum is my last hope. I bought a license renewal for 3 years (about 54€).

I get an email with my new license key that i need to activate, i click on the link, fill in all the details. (my old license/password etc) and then when i click activate i get a error that there is a system failure or that my info is wrong.

So ok maybe i try to reset my password for my old license but all i get back is a email with NO password in it. On top of that my old license is not even active anymore and i can't activate it............because the password is now faulty it claims.

I tried mailing support in Belgium but i get tottaly ignored, i don't even reciece an email back even after 1 week.

I am desperate here, i want either my account/product i paid for or i want my money back. Is there anything i can do ?

Greetings Hans

post-2802-0-39211300-1390316100_thumb.jpg

post-2802-0-98426600-1390316298_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Please drop me a pm with your activation code, I'll check it out on files. In the mean time, you can either activate a trial license (fully functional) and re-activate it later using your activation key.

Hans,

I hope we can provide you some assistance with your license details. Marcos is excellent in that regard so stick with him.

In response to your 'greyed out' trial selection...

Perform a standard uninstall of the product through Add/Remove Programs, or Programs and Features through the Windows control panel.

Download a fresh copy of ESET Nod32, and install. Upon completion the GUI should prompt you for activation, this time with the trial version available. Use a temporary e-mail address in the requested info as your contact info, until we can straighten this out for you. :)

• Solution

Problem is solved i will send a message and a big thanks to Marcos.

It was a license problem being that my original was bought in Germany and i renewed through the Belgian website.

Edited by HansSterckx