HTTP/2 and TLS 1.3 support

Hi!

It has been quite a while since this thread was posted, so I was wondering about the current state of HTTP/2 support. I noticed that my sites are still loading over HTTP/1.1 with TLS protocol filtering enabled. Is HTTP/2 support still in the pipeline?

Additionally, the latest draft of TLS 1.3 is finally being adopted by both browsers and server administrators (though we're still not on the scale where we should be). It's great that new standards are designed and build to make the internet a better place, but it only works if we all implement these new standards in a more progressive fashion. Is there any news about TLS 1.3 support in ESET's TLS protocol filtering?

Thanks!

• ESET Insiders
14 minutes ago, Thomas. said:

Hi!

It has been quite a while since this thread was posted, so I was wondering about the current state of HTTP/2 support. I noticed that my sites are still loading over HTTP/1.1 with TLS protocol filtering enabled. Is HTTP/2 support still in the pipeline?

Additionally, the latest draft of TLS 1.3 is finally being adopted by both browsers and server administrators (though we're still not on the scale where we should be). It's great that new standards are designed and build to make the internet a better place, but it only works if we all implement these new standards in a more progressive fashion. Is there any news about TLS 1.3 support in ESET's TLS protocol filtering?

Thanks!

HTTP/2 is in beta state and is available for insiders for testing. HTTP/2 support will be added via internet protection module update. TLS 1.3 will be added also lately, developers were waiting when stable OpenSSL 1.1.1 will be released. Now OpenSSL 1.1.1 is available and developers need some time to implement it. This info from developers, so stay tuned.

Edited by anton83