NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID in Chrome

I just formatted my laptop, installed EIS the first thing then installed Chrome. Then I notice every website I try to visit gives me this error:

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

So I searched for this and the solution was to ensure my system time is updated so I did just that letting Windows update the time from the Windows Time Server then tried again but no luck.

I then cleared my browsing history and cache and still the same.

I was just about to format then just for kicks, I tried excluding Chrome from EIS under Web Protection and what do you know, everything is now working

How go I re-enable the Chrome protection and not have this error?

• Administrators

Try the following:

- disable SSL/TLS filtering
- reboot the system
- without launching any browser, re-enable SSL/TLS filtering

13 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I just formatted my laptop, installed EIS the first thing then installed Chrome. Then I notice every website I try to visit gives me this error:

For reference, Chrome uses its own root CA certificate store versus using the Windows one. When Eset is installed, it will insert its own root CA certificate in the Win root CA certificate store and also Chrome's root CA certificate store. Since Chrome was not installed prior to Eset's installation, Eset could not insert its root CA certificate into Chrome's CA certificate store. The procedure outlined by @Marcos allows for Eset to install its root CA certificate into Chrome's root CA certificate store.