How to make sure no notification/alert popup during scheduled scan if detect possible threat?

I have scheduled in-depth scan running on all computers nightly. I want to make sure that if found 'potentially unsafe application' during the scan, the scan should not popup any warning asking to 'Clean', 'Delete', or 'No Action', and should "ignore" the found threat and continue  finishing the scan. I don't want end-users to see any warning nor any popup cause they would get scared.
And I want if the scan found possible threat, ESET ERA should email me then i will check the logs later.

I have already disabled the 'Display alerts' and disabled the 'Display notifications on desktop' these two features. But, the warning of 'potentially unsafe application' still pops up and just pause there without continuing scanning.

How do I make sure the scan automatically takes 'No Action' and continue the scan until complete?

Attached screenshots of my setting. Did I miss something?

image.png.653d3d770eae8190146f1d43aab42031.png

image.png.7915cd142e2a7d672d4fb040f824fc1e.png

image.png.b5e346d8b3c97d9cef87a428f4d3203b.png

• Administrators

In order to automatically clean any PUA that is found, set cleaning mode to Strict cleaning in the on-demand scanner profile that is used for a scan, in this case "in-depth scan" profile.

If you don't want to take any action, run a scan in scan-only mode, ie. without cleaning.

4 hours ago, Marcos said:

In order to automatically clean any PUA that is found, set cleaning mode to Strict cleaning in the on-demand scanner profile that is used for a scan, in this case "in-depth scan" profile.

If you don't want to take any action, run a scan in scan-only mode, ie. without cleaning.

In the case of my scheduled scan, did you mean I would need to disable the 'scan with cleaning' in the 'Task Detail' of my 2nd screenshot, and that's it?