Eset and Cloudflare captchas

Hello,

I've been a user of Eset Internet Security for a long time without any issues what so ever. However Dec 19th 2017 I started having issues with captchas from Cloudflare,  the page I get tells me the following:

What can I do to prevent this in the future?
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Check out the browser extension in the Chrome Store.

Since I haven't changed my browsing habits, nor have I made any changes in terms of configurations I determined that the only logical explanation was that I had some kind of malware on some device, so I scanned them all with the at the time latest version of Eset Internet Security with no results. Just to be safe I reinstalled the operating systems on my computers and phones as well as my printer. I also contacted Cloudflare and white listed my self at Project Honey Pot (which didn't have any information regarding my IP), despite it being Christmas they solved it very quickly and didn't need to do the captcha challenge each time I visited a site they "protected". A week later it sadly returned and I also was contacted by a one of my customers which I've created and maintain a webpage for that asked me why their FaceBook page was filled with users asking why they had to fill in captcha to visit their site (note that this site have about 600.000 unique users per day). So once again I asked Cloudflare what was going on and got told that they detected "attack traffic" from me and I got the same reply regarding my customers page, apparently all those users that tired to visit the page was now submitting "attack traffic".

I solved this for my customer by removing any association we had vist Cloudflare, however personally I've run into a problem since I can't switch IP due to my ISP not being able to perform that service and even if I did I have no idea what exactly I'm doing that they label as "attack traffic" so I would soon be blocked from accessing Cloudflare sites on the new IP anyhow. So naturally I've scanned the web for solutions,  this took me to F-Secure's forum and this:

Starting on December 19th, all Cloudflare hosted sites have started to require one or two CAPTCHA checks from anyone using F-Secure FREEDOME, regardless the virtual location used.

Currently the root cause for these checks remains unknown, but this behavior is initiated from Cloudflare side, not from F-Secure. It may be that this is only because of the large number of users using Cloudflare hosted sites from F-Secure FREEDOME locations worldwide.

F-Secure has already contacted Cloudflare and is working with them towards solving the issue as soon as possible. Meanwhile you can access the Cloudflare sites by completing the CAPTCHA checks presented.

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/Cloudflare-Captchas-suddenly/td-p/103054

F-Secure Freedome is apparently a VPN, which is somewhat more understandable that you'd run into captcha issues with, but that got me thinking, do Eset Internet Security cause me to have these issue in any way, is there anything that it might do that Cloudflares (obviously faulty system) label as "attack traffic"? I've gone through the application more than I've done before and I haven't found anything obvious, but since I can't find any other reason behind this I must ask if Eset Internet Security in any way can cause this to happen and if so what I can do to avoid it.

Regards

Richmon