Web and Mail protocol Filtering is Non-Functional.

Babek

Hello.

Problem: Web and Mail protocol Filtering and Anti-Phishing is Non-Functional Error.

This problem occurred after updating to ESET NOD32 Antivirus 11.0.159.0 version.

Please help.

Thank you!

EAV.thumb.JPG.a2a64147091afb319a8ed023fabb6ca5.JPG

Edited by Babek

• Administrators

Please temporarily uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus and install ESET Internet Security. Activate a 30-day trial version after installation.

Then enable advanced firewall logging under Tools -> Diagnostics and reboot the computer. Next disable logging and collect logs with ELC. When done, upload the generated zip archive to a safe location and drop me a private message with a download link.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Regisr said:

I've got the same problem, since the I updated the eset.

Please read my posts above. If you have ESET NOD32 Antivirus installed, temporarily uninstall it and install ESET Internet Security for easier troubleshooting (activate a 30-day trial version).

With EIS installed, enable advanced firewall logging, reboot the computer, disable logging and collect logs with ELC. Upload the generated zip archive to a safe location and drop me a private message with a download link.

On 1/24/2018 at 1:09 PM, Marcos said:

Please temporarily uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus and install ESET Internet Security. Activate a 30-day trial version after installation.

Then enable advanced firewall logging under Tools -> Diagnostics and reboot the computer. Next disable logging and collect logs with ELC. When done, upload the generated zip archive to a safe location and drop me a private message with a download link.

Hello Marcos.

I did everything as you requested and sent you the link.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Please check your private messages.  Import of a driver to the Driver store failed (Failed to import driver package into Driver Store. Error = 0x000006BE, Error 1726: The remote procedure call failed.).

I've provided you with instructions that you could try to get things work.

• Administrators

Please collect logs with ELC first. When done, you can either post the generated archive here or drop me a personal message with the archive attached. If too big to attach, upload it to a safe location and provide a download link.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folk!

I  have solved the issue.

Reboot in safe mode, go to C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers. Open the subfolders eamonm, ehdrv and epfwwfpr which are failed to install, right-click the corresponding .inf file and select Install. Restart.