• Administrators

The above mentioned message is also logged on systems where ESET products work fine, ie. it doesn't have any effect on program's functionality. Please be more specific as to what "not working" means.

The program installs correctly. But the performance of any activity in the program ends suspension of the window (see the screenshot before). I'm no expert but please kindly explain how I can solve this problem.

The program installs correctly. But the performance of any activity in the program ends suspension of the window (see the screenshot before). I'm no expert but please kindly explain how I can solve this problem.

FYI, That link goes to postimage.org so there's no screenshot to be found :)

Edited by SweX

Makinero, it seems your system may still be compromised, or you may have an ACL issue with files or services.

From this point, having no GUI at all, i would recommend booting to Safemode and running the ESET uninstaller.

After this, i would recommend scanning for rootkits, and other possible threats that may be wild.

Also include a registry check/clean, an "sfc /scannow" and a chkdsk on your drive hosting Windows.

I would also recommending upon reinstalling ESET, activate with your authentic license, username and password, updating signatures, and performing a full scan/smart scan , BEFORE restarting your PC.

Hope this helps.