Modules update failed. Your license file does not contain a username and password. only update from Mirror.

tmuster2k

Customer is getting this message after he installed locally using All in one package installer. none of these were activated using a offline license file. Not all machines are doing this but on about 4 different machines we RDP'd into they had it.  These machines do not show up in the dynamic group "Computers with outdated modules" so you can only tell my remote desktop on checking locally on the ESET GUI. I have sent out a activation task and update task to no avail. Update locally using "Check for Updates" does not work. Had system rebooted and same. Current policy has them getting updates from the Cache proxy. They are all on the latest version of 6.6 and console is at latest as well. 

• ESET Staff

Hello, i would suggest contacting ESET customer care, and providing them with public license ID, seatnames and eventually the license file (stored under program data) for analysis. Also, the "faulty" installer might help.