Bad Pool Caller when using an internet browser

I keep having Bad pool caller errors when using a web browser and internet monitoring is turned on in ESET. I've tried changing browsers and checking the memory, but no luck. The only thing that seems to solve the issue is to turn off internet monitoring. Anyone seen this before?

• Administrators

What do you mean by Internet monitoring? If protocol filtering in the advanced setup, it shouldn't cause BSOD.  Does temporarily disabling advanced scanning of browser scripts in the advanced setup make a difference? Could you upload a dump from such crash to a safe location and pm me a download link so that we can analyze it?

• Most Valued Members
54 minutes ago, Alllcapwn said:

I keep having Bad pool caller errors when using a web browser and internet monitoring is turned on in ESET. I've tried changing browsers and checking the memory, but no luck. The only thing that seems to solve the issue is to turn off internet monitoring. Anyone seen this before?

If you are only having problems when using the web, then a good starting point may be checking your network adapter drivers are up to date and the correct version for your specific operating system. Bad drivers are a common cause of bad pool errors, and also one of the quickest things to check/update and might resolve your issue.

Thanks for the help. I'm sorry I didn't make it to upload a crash file. I found that I did have a driver update for my network adapter, so I did the update and haven't had a crash since. If I happen to get another crash, I'll post up the dump. Thanks again for the help!