Submitting files for analysis

• Administrators

It's better to email the sample to ESET as per the instructions in the above mentioned KB article. Anyways, what version of ESS and operating system do you have installed? What's the size of the file you attempted to submit? Is it an exe or dll file or another type?

Thank you Marcos.It was an exe file.I wanted to send super anti-spyware to just check it out.I uninstalled and also at one time it was puran defragger/utilities but I decided against it for now.I am using ESS 7 on Windows 7 professional 64 bits.Thank you very much for your response.

Thank you Marcos.It was an exe file.I wanted to send super anti-spyware to just check it out.I uninstalled and also at one time it was puran defragger/utilities but I decided against it for now.I am using ESS 7 on Windows 7 professional 64 bits.Thank you very much for your response.

Regarding Puran, I have seen a few discussion were people have mentioned that their AV have detected "malware" when trying to install, but it's not malware but a PUP/PUA detection that is triggered because of some PUA in the installer. So I think that's what you saw too.