x[Error]x Can't update database

Hello , i have problem with ESET SMART SECURITY 10.0.386.0

i can't update please help me 

Error : Virus signature database update ended with an error Server not found.

i try clear update cache but problem is still.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Edited by Marcos
Formatting removed

If this still is an issue, reboot and see if Eset updates automatically. If not, try to update manually. If you still get the same error, I suspect there is an issue in connection to the Eset server you're being directed to. Where do you reside?

I have had no update issues. There also appears to be no Eset system wide problems. If that were the case, you would see multiple postings about same on the forum.

43 minutes ago, itman said:

If this still is an issue, reboot and see if Eset updates automatically. If not, try to update manually. If you still get the same error, I suspect there is an issue in connection to the Eset server you're being directed to. Where do you reside?

I have had no update issues. There also appears to be no Eset system wide problems. If that were the case, you would see multiple postings about same on the forum.

i reside in Saudi Arabia

You might want to refer to this posting from another individual in Saudia Arabia: https://forum.eset.com/topic/10843-is-it-real-update-svcshost-file-try-to-connect-to-

I strongly suspect the issue is the result of state monitoring of Internet traffic there. Advise you contact your local Eset distributor for assistance in the matter.

• Administrators

Have you tried uninstalling ESET, downloading the installer from www.eset.com, installing v10 from scratch and activating it without touching any of its settings, applying cracks, etc?

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Have you tried uninstalling ESET, downloading the installer from www.eset.com, installing v10 from scratch and activating it without touching any of its settings, applying cracks, etc?

no , but me  and  my friend use 1 serial , i look in Product and license information : License ( 1 Device ) are this legal ?

Capture.PNG