ERA Reporting and Time filtering

Hi,

Firstly I am running the following;

ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.4.304.0
ESET Remote Administrator (Web Console), Version 6.4.266.0
CentOS (64-bit), Version 6.8

I have several reports around web control and I note that the reports are accumulative since install, I checked the filters I could apply and couldn't see how I could set a filter for say, today minus  2 weeks so I would get a snapshot over a fortnight and look for hits on certain categories.

The filter options that looks like what I want (Time Of Occurrence) has, equal, greater than etc but each of those have calendar dates rather than the option to add in < 336 hours etc.

What I have been doing is manually editing the report each time and changing the range but I want this scheduled if possible.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

• ESET Staff

Can you please send me your report template exported via a private message. I was playing with it, and I am able to set the filter to "Web,Control, Relative time interval (Time of occurrence), which I am able to set to for example last 7 days. Please check the screenshots attached.

Please note, that filters are dependent on the symbols (columns) used in the report itself.

columns.png

filter.png

Hi

That was the missing piece!

I didn't have the right column added to the data set to be able to filter it with that particular timestamp, now I have a fixed interval i am able to set the interval.

Thank you for the fast response.