Eset Smart Security / Multi-Device Security

I'm still a bit confused. Using Eset Smart Security for several years now and installed v10 of it. Using a 3pc-license. On the ESS screen it (still) says Eset Smart Security. Future updates of this version

are gonna be Eset Internet Security or...? :unsure:

thank you

• Administrators

ESET Smart Security was replaced by ESET Internet Security. It's basically same but doesn't contain Anti-Theft which was moved to ESET Smart Security Premium where also Data encryption and Password manager where added. As an existing user,you are entitled to use EAV,ESS and EIS.ESS Premium is available for a small upgrade fee.

The confusion comes from the name 'Eset Smart Security' in the program while it is (in fact) 'Eset Internet Security' now with the news that a premium version of Eset Smart Security is added for a small upgrade fee.  Thanks for clearing this up. :)

Edited by Faraways

On 22/12/2016 at 9:13 AM, Marcos said:

As an existing user,you are entitled to use EAV,ESS and EIS.ESS Premium is available for a small upgrade fee.

What would be this small fee?

I've just upgraded to version 10 (ESS 9 from multi-device to EIS 10).

I can only buy a full ESS Premium product or renew my actua licence.

Hrolf, I'm not sure what region you're in - we're an ESET Partner in the US/Canada region and we're doing the upgrades as a renewal of ESET Smart Security Premium - what we're still trying to get clarified is how to price multiple licenses.  The price lists only contain pricing on single computers (1 & 2 year options)