New ESET Forum Software Issues

mma64

I'm not that pleased with this new version:

1. having written a long lasting post without the previously existing possibility of previewing it regularly I was greeted with a "The page you are trying to access is not available to guests, but may be available if you sign in. Error code: 2C137/1". I'm in no way amused having to rewrite my post because of a session timeout!!!

2. using Opera V12.x: bold / italic are not working, nothing happens. Link icon works. (I will cross check the bold / italic issue with other browsers.)

3. there was a strange incident where it was impossible to open a new line (by pressing <CR>/<ENTER>), thus I had to rewrite everything...

4. a dark theme would be a nice addition. Staring all day onto a white canvas (as on most websites) is as I would be staring all day onto a white snow landscape - not a good thing...

THE SESSION TIMEOUT WITHOUT THE PREVIOUSLY AVAILABLE PREVIEW OPTION TO CIRCUMVENT IT IS A VERY SEVERE ISSUE.

(EDIT: 20161215-2330, Am I the only one that doesn't find the forum help and the signature option in the profile settings?!?... Both of which existed in the previous forum version.)

Edited by mma64