login.microsoftonline.com blocked

ecupi

Hi all,

all our business it getting blocked from sending emails,

firmware version 13182 updated on 15/03/2016

Please check ASAP this is very urgent.

post-11462-0-20573500-1458061924_thumb.png

• Administrators

This was fixed about an hour ago, try running manual update. It was a FP of a 3rd party phishing database provider.

What I ended up doing is using the rollback feature, which brought me back to update 13165. I then tested accessing Office 365, which worked. Then I turned off the rollback to re-enable updates. When I forced an update I got 13171, and confirmed that it also works.

The odd thing is that there are a couple of computers in our organization that have update 13182, and they work fine.

Same thing here, manual update not working. In the meantime you can add the servers to the exception list in the options.

I'm still at 13182 but seems to be working now. Can anyone else confirm?

13182 is still not working here.  We rolled back and we're okay.  Live chat guy said the new update would be pushed out "today".

On a side note, does anyone know the logic behind the roll backs?  Some users here went back to 13174, some went back to 13176, etc.  Mine rolled back to 13172 (two full days ago)..  My pc was online and receiving updates w/o interruption since then -- why wasn't I rolled back to 13181?? 

Edited by joeaip

The issue is still present, we're adding the servers to the exception list in the options, but this requires a lot of time to apply on multiple computers, please fix it.

• Administrators

The issue is still present, we're adding the servers to the exception list in the options, but this requires a lot of time to apply on multiple computers, please fix it.

This was already fixed yesterday. Please post information about installed modules from the About window as well as a screen shot of the alert you're getting.