I had to re install MS Outlook 2016 today and when I went enable the spam add-in ,  I couldn't find it. 

So I went back to the Eset Security program and saw that I had enabled it,  restarted the computer  and of course it didn't show up. I then went to the program, disabled it, restared the computer.  Re-enabled it. restarted the computer and it isn't there.

Anyone have any idea of what to try next?  OR what is the program.   I don't want to use MS Outlook rules anymore than I need to.

• Administrators

The email plug-in doesn't support MS Outlook 2016 yet (will be soon). However, email received via POP3(S) or IMAP(S) is scanned for malware regardless of the email client used. It's only antispam filter that requires the plug-in to work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Former ESET Employees

The latest build (ver 9.0.349.0) is now available and supports Outlook 2016. You can download/install the latest build direct from eset.com

But where can we find this version?

Unfortunately only the English version is currently available and ESET doesn't say when exactly the other language versions will be released.

Edited by User

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...