Automatic Cleaniong

Only found one setting and need all locations to disable. There have been too many false positives

in the past. Not necesserly ESET, but enough in most security programs that I donot trust any program.

• Most Valued Members

If the program quarantines anything that you don't believe is a virus or malware, then go to quarantine and submit a sample(right click on item) and it can be looked at. If it's found not to be dangerous then it will be excluded.

• Most Valued Members

I know what to look for and to double check for my self.

If you know what to look for and to double check for yourself then why are you running any antivirus software at all ?. Are you sure all these security suites are wrong ?

False positives with any Eset program is very few and i am sure there are plenty of people who would agree with that.

I ask a simple  question and all I get is junk for answers telling me stuff I don't need to see.. If you cannot answer my question, don't say anything.

Where is someone that can amswer my question ?

• Most Valued Members

You were given an answer, but you said you knew better.

My reply was not junk, but actually a solution to your problem. But you know better !

A better solution might be having a better attitude when posting on here, as being arrogant wont get you anywhere.

Enjoy :D

I have a very good attitude, but when people cannot answer a simple question, you were not the first. I get ticked off at 6:30 am.

I never ask questions that I can find the answer to. I saw one place and was looking for any other that I did not see.

I never "trust" security programs because over the years,false positives have crashed many computers. I just went through it and that is the only reason I am here in the first place. I used NOD32 until Windows 7 came out and it would not work with the firewall I was using at the time. Many other companies were in the same boat.

Right now a program, I follow their forum, has automatic quarantine turned on by default. New computer users then find out their machines crash because of "cleaning". They don't know what to look for.

Edited by ken1943