ESS 7 Beta HIPS questions etc.

ESS 7 Beta HIPS questions etc.I was reading this post at Wilders (THIS) and I got curious as I am using Process Hacker. I have the ESS 7 Beta and I am giving it a spin to check out what happened since I tested ESS ver 5. So I tried to "Terminate" browsers and other application, even Malwarebytes via the Process Hacker gui and all was terminated. Am not a very techy guy so may I ask:1. What may I ask is a better rule (in Interactive Mode)to be created for Process Hacker so that at least a pop-up will be seen as I use the Process Hacker gui to terminate an application...?I tested the HIPS on blocking browser launches triggered by application especially from an applications gui and all was fine. Rule was(in Interactive Mode):

Source applications: C:\Program Files\Game.com\Game Bricks\Brickshooter.exeTarget applications: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe C:\Program Files\Opera\opera.exe C:\Users\Jason Bourne\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe C:\Program Files\SRWare Iron\iron.exe
Same rule was created to deny a browser launch for other application that can be triggered from it's gui like CCleaner/KMplayer. All was successfull at blocking browser launches even when you are doing it connected to the internet. With my previous trial of ESS ver5 it was not like that especially in intercative mode. Along this line, is there a way to group similar applications like "Browsers" or "Media Players/PDF viewers/editors" so that I can select that in "Target applications" when creating the rule. Something like a File Group creation thing...