ESET Firewall causes Trezor Suite not openning

Hello guys , I have a problem opening Trezor Suite app saying "App can't communicate with device" even if the device is not connected. Till today everything worked fine but the problem starts occuring after my  ESET Antivurs updates and want me to allow some permissions which i did . Once i dig deeper realized that Firewall option in the ESET was the problem once i toggle it off Suite immediately connects . Do you have any idea why this starts causes this issue given the fact it worked fine till today ? Any idea how to fix it with my Firewall options is on ? Thank you in advance !

• Administrators

If you have the latest ESET CyberSecurity 8.2.800.0 installed, does the issue go away if you temporarily uninstall it and return as soon as you install it from scratch with default settings?

If so, please collect logs as per the instructions at https://support.eset.com/en/kb3404, open a ticket with your local ESET distributor and supply them with the generated archive.

Hello again . I just tried full preinstallation on ESET but the problem still persist .

Also I tried several times with restarting the pc and notice something strange that sometimes the app starts running while FIrewall is on but also it doesnt probably around 50/50  .

Edited by P D

• Administrators

Please raise a support ticket and provide step-by-step instructions how to reproduce it. Also mention that you were not able to 100% reproduce it but after temporarily uninstalling the latest version the issue didn't occur.