Can you reproduce the fact that the Seafile demo is blocked?

Hello,

I'm having a support case open (#CASE_00825955, #66DE021E0020) where I reported that the Seafile WEB UI demo is reported as infected (HTML/ScrInject.B Trojaner) and thus access is blocked by ESET Security Ultimate under Windows 11. The ticket is taking long and going nowhere. So I would like to know if other users of you face the same issue because the support said the antivirus lab colleagues can't reproduce it.

Steps to reproduce (at one's own risk ;) )

1. Go to the official site Seafile - Open Source File Sync and Share Software
  2. Click on the button "Try it now"
  3. Click on "My Library"
  4. Click on "Create" and choose "New Excel File"
  5. Enter any filename, e. g. "test.xlsx"
  6. Click on the newly created Excel sheet.
  7. A ESET page is displayed that the access was blocked because of some malicious "HTML/ScrInject.B Trojaner" object being found.

I think it's a false positive and I'm surprised the colleagues can't reproduce it. So if other people can confirm this, I would provide them a link to this page.

Best Regards,

Edited by warg
fixed product name

Works now. Thank you for the quick resolution.

@Marcos Can you tell me for a better understand what the issue was, please? Like what did ESET detect and why it was wrong here? How did you check it that quick while the other colleagues took weeks for it? I like to understand the situation better, especially because I have no idea what "HTML/ScrInject.B Trojaner" refers to in a technical point of view, e. g. what could have caused this false positive.