Captcha on support.eset.com site

LKFS

Hi, my company is an MSSP and we have a problem with the captcha on support.eset.com sites. As we browse through ESET's documentation practically every day, completing captcha each time is a tedious task and we lose a lot of time because of it.

Is it possible that ESET adds our IP addresses to a whitelist?

We contacted our regional support over 5 months ago and asked to forward our request directly to ESET which the support said was done but we haven't heard back ever since. We also tried reaching @Marcos via private messages on forum but did not receive an answer.

I will provide all the necessary details in private messages.

Your problem might be a problem with reCaptcha in the browser. I used to have the same issue in the past with Eset online documentation web sites which I no longer have.

Go here: https://www.mrg-effitas.com/ . Do you see the reCaptcha symbol on bottom right hand side of the web page?

19 hours ago, itman said:

Your problem might be a problem with reCaptcha in the browser. I used to have the same issue in the past with Eset online documentation web sites which I no longer have.

Go here: https://www.mrg-effitas.com/ . Do you see the reCaptcha symbol on bottom right hand side of the web page?

Yes, I can see the symbol. Did you solve the problem or did it just disappear?

3 hours ago, LKFS said:

Did you solve the problem or did it just disappear?

My problem was primarily with reviewing Eset knowledge base articles. Any subsequent access after the initial one to a KB would trigger the recaptcha request. Also occurred a lot when signing on to the Eset forum.

I had a number of Win network issues relating to my ISP's 6rd tunnel processing. Once I got these issues resolved; there were numerous ones, I have not had any recaptcha issues accessing Eset online documenation.

Of note when my Eset recaptcha issues occurred was Eset via ekrn.exe often accessing Google DNS IPv4 servers instead of my ISP's DNS servers.