Forgot Admin Password to ESET Mobile Security- how to remove ESET from Android device in safemode?

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hi ESET Team, 

I would like to ask is there any way to uninstall ESET Endpoint Security for mobile device in safe from Samsung Android device?

I recommended the client to do some action from their ESET PROTECT, see the below steps:

1. Open EP > Polices > NEW POLICY > under 'Settings' section > choose ESET Endpoint Security for Android then > 'SETTINGS' > then hit 'Set' at the right part of Administrator password 

image.thumb.png.67e699015a57132c9107c933df0791cf.png

2.  Set the New Password > then click OK and Finish > then test the credentials or new password from the mobile device

image.png.3113ef0a14473eb824380e9f34b47956.png

But as per client , the device is not connected to ESET PROTECT for 1 yr see the below screenshots
image.thumb.png.22dfe61580f9774c16f7c4e370c551ea.png

But when i checked the license of his client from ESET MSP - is says it still active

image.thumb.png.d41a47d41dd918d1fc5837e86fac23d9.png

He also do the below action :
One of my clients has ESET Mobile protection licence and she has forgot the Admin password that has been set up for it. I am wondering how can we reset the password?

I went through forget password option and it said it will send a code to administrator  email. However, either me or the client have not received any code from ESET to rest the password. - OUR CLIENT

I'm thinking if we can uninstall ESET Mobile Security from android device in safe mode, then do reinstallation or can you give us other option?

Cheers, 
Microbe

image.png