Old PC stopped working and can't add my new PC to my subscription

My old PC which had my home download stopped working and refused to turn on, so I built a new one and looked up how to remove that PC from my subscription and followed the steps and even said I would receive an email with code saying it was done. This was all done on June 30th and I still can't add my new PC to my subscription and continue using ESET Home. When trying to add the current PC it tells me there are too many devices and to remove one but when I go to do it this is what I see.

07c4a56ddf66e47a575025b69a6c2637.png

And when going to my account on ESET Home to try to look into it and manage my subscriptions I see 1 out of 1 like it's still connected to my old PC.

cfb822e8c6a54c5bdea6112300862d1e.png

Any help on getting this fixed so I can continue to use the service appreciated, thank you.

Activate Eset on your new PC using its 20 character license key; e.g. XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, and see if that works.

• Administrators

Is this the device that you are attempting to remove from ESET HOME?

image.png

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, mikemat said:

i'm facing exactly the same issue

Please elaborate more on the issue. I'd recommend creating a new topic so as not to mix two cases in this one.

In reference to the first screenshot posted in this thread. 

I believe when only one Eset subscription exists, Eset Home subscription removal screen doesn't show the subscription details. You just select the "Select all" option and the subscription is removed.