case #00768200 - Follow up case Login failed (Unauthorized) to ESET PROTECT

Microbe

Hi ESET Team, 

We have a proper coordination with ESET Australia Technical  of the case number that we provided, however I hope that you will understand that our client, keep on chasing us - though we do a remote session and do some troubleshooting, but the problem  still exist, we hope that you will understand.

I believed I raised this Concern, before, but during that time there will be a maintenance with ESET PROTECT, so no problem with that :

But yesterday I got a call again from this client, he said that when he tried to open their ESET PROTECT from EBA- there will an alert:

See the below information for your reference:

1. We tried to open his EBA Account without any error, when we tried to open his ESET PROTECT from his EBA Account, there will be some error
  • Automatically log out
  • Error occurs when we open his ESET PROTECT :  failed to load data response Received status code 401
  • We tried to open their ESET PROTECT , from their EBA Account (using different supported web browser and different machine) - but problem still exist 
  • Loading with error see the below screenshots :

image.png.5a669dd3c1ec4954f6eb09147d87b04c.png

image.png.d633e5c30ddddb8fecec1e151aeca918.png

2. When I tried to open their ESET PROTECT from their EBA Account > I launched the ESET PROTECT without any error- see the below screenshots for your reference:

• I've tried to open their ESET PROTECT (using our client (Account) credentials with his  permission ) to my machine, but I don't see any message or error

image.png.1ddf51cd17fefa8435da1661d5f46ada.png

3. For Troubleshooting purposes - we tried to create a new user  (with 'Write access ' from their EBA > User management > then we tried to relogin their EBA and ESET PROTECT, again from my machine there is no problem, but when the client tried to launched their ESET PROTECT from their EBA using new account the error still appearing 

• Automatically log out
  • Error occurs when we open his ESET PROTECT :  failed to load data response Received status code 401
  • Error during dashboard manipulation has occurred
  • Login failed (Unauthorized)

Note : There will be something on their end and our client wants to know, how to resolve the issue 

I've also tried if there's any Third party firewall, they have, but we tried to disable the firewall from one machine > then launch their ESET PROTCT from their EBA Problem still exist.

See the attached file for your reference - I included the screenshots of their EBA and ESET PROTECT ID and included their ESET Username

Cheers, 

Gilben Castro 

LOGIN FAILED SC.zip

• Administrators

Please contact ESET Australia. This forum is not a channel for escalating or inquiring about existing support tickets created with ESET support partners.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Microbe said:

Noted with this thank you :)

Thank you for understanding. We'd like to avoid tackling the ticket through various channels. In this particular case it will have to be checked by the cloud operations support team so ESET Australia should contact ESET HQ and we will internally create a ticket for the cloudops team. In cases like this it'd be useful to know if login from another device with a different public IP address works (I see that you have asked the user about that but he didn't answer).

No worries, I already shared to ESET AU Technical about the current situation of that existing ticket and provided the action taken that we did during the remote session :) Thank you Marcos for always helping us :)