Can somone please explain this, is it something to be worried about?

Got three of these errors earlier on, a bit concerned as the NT Authrority/Network service is involved. I have absolutely no knowledge about malware and computers ect..., just want some clarification to ease my mind.

image.png.3f5607704ee68d9b0743e91ad203917a.png

I have exactly the same problem since this night. I hope someone of the staff may explain this because I'm concerned about it.

• Administrators

You don't need to be concerned. C.lencr.org domain is used by Let's Encrypt certification authority that provides certificate revocation lists.

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You don't need to be concerned. C.lencr.org domain is used by Let's Encrypt certification authority that provides certificate revocation lists.

Good evening. I have the same problem, but I didn't even open Firefox, I just started the computer, I opened Telegram desktop and... voilà! Two messages saying that process C :\Windows\System32\svchost.exe; and the user NT AUTHORITY\Network service were attempting to access hxxp://x2.c.lencr.org and had been blocked. I closed everything, restarted the computer, without opening any program a new warning that ESET had blocked the process C :\Windows\System32\svchost.exe; and user NT AUTHORITY\Network service attempt and the  user from accessing http ://x2.c.lencr.org. I don't know whether to worry or not. Why is my computer trying to connect to that web site? Is infected by any malware? According to virustotal.com this web site is used to load StealC and Lumma Infostealers.