An upgrade will take place on June 18, 2024 during the midday hours (UTC). The Forum will not be accessible for a short period of time. ×

ESET Endpoint Security and Windows 7

Hola, quería saber si me pueden ayudar con este inconveniente, he renovado la licencia de mi producto ESET, y me encuentro con inconvenientes:

En equipos que tienen W7 no se activan los productos, ingreso la licencia :

IMAGEN 1

Dice que se activa exitosamente, pero al reiniciar vuelve a pedir la activación, hay otra forma de activarlo y actualizar “a la fuerza”, entiendo que esto sucede porque al ser sistemas Windows 7, no tiene mucho soporte y no permite actualizar :

IMAGEN 2

IMAGEN 3

Se que esto se solucionaría reinstalando con una versión actual de NOD pero no tiene compatibilidad con estos Windows, y hay máquinas donde tengo que mantener si o si este sistema.

Desde ya agradezco su ayuda!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Machine translation:

Hello, I wanted to know if you can help me with this problem, I have renewed the license of my ESET product, and I am encountering problems:

On computers that have W7, the products are not activated, I enter the license:

IMAGE 1

It says that it is activated successfully, but when restarting it asks for activation again, there is another way to activate it and update "forcibly", I understand that this happens because being Windows 7 systems, it does not have much support and does not allow updating:

IMAGE 2

IMAGE 3

I know that this would be solved by reinstalling with a current version of NOD but it is not compatible with these Windows, and there are machines where I have to maintain this system.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to ESET Endpoint Security and Windows 7
  • Administrators

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English.

Please install ESET Endpoint v9: https://help.eset.com/ees/9/en-US/?sysreq.html.

ESET Endpoint v7.0 reached EOL in 2021: https://support-eol.eset.com/en/policy_business/product_tables.html.