No email received when verifying license ownership

Hello,

before we start I am very dyslexic and it takes me a vast length of time to read text, please keep answers short and to the point. thank you.

i have recently bought a copy of eset ultimate security, upgrading from standard using an offer. I have been asked to  click a button to send a verification email. I have clicked several times but have yet to be sent an email. The email address is correct. Any suggestions. A telephone number would be better. A screen full of text on "help" websites is less than (helpful) and a captcha service where the text is all but unreadable is unhelpful too.

• Marcos changed the title to No email received when verifying license ownership
  • Administrators

Please provide your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX. Where did you purchase the license from?

That is / was an old email. it has bean changed. It is no longer in use or under my control. Could you please make sure it is sent to the current and registered email address. Many thanks 

• Administrators

Please contact the distributor or reseller if you need to make changes in your license email address.