Filter via enabled security modules?

QuickSilverST250

Hello,

Can we filter or run a report or something to show which devices don't have for example firewall enabled, IDS enable or disabled? Our techs and myself will sometimes disable a module or setting but forget to enable it again. We want to see which devices have a security module disabled so we can go back to the profile and fix it, instead of going through every profile and manualy check.

Thnx.

• Administrators

You can use the filter "Last connected" to filter machines that connected to the ESET PROTECT server in last 10-20 minutes. Those will be machines that are most likely online, however, they might have been turned off since the last replication.

O yes thank i will do that. Thank you for the advice. I think this is for my other post for last connected devices. This one is for to see if modules/settings aren't enabled for a profile or devices.

Edited by QuickSilverST250

• Administrators

Yes, I apologize. I've now realized that you've posted two different queries and above is a reply to the other query.

To answer the above query, you can create a dynamic group with machines where selected protection features report a problem:

image.png