Auto update ESET Inspect

Hello,

I'm trying to update the ESET Inspect Connector agent on PC automatically (which mean that if a new version of the agent is out tomorrow, it will be updated without any interaction). To do so i tried using the Module update and ESET Protect product upgrade tasks. However it does not seem to do update the eset inspect agent.

Are there any way to do it ? Thank you

5 hours ago, zakergfx said:

Hello,

I'm trying to update the ESET Inspect Connector agent on PC automatically (which mean that if a new version of the agent is out tomorrow, it will be updated without any interaction). To do so i tried using the Module update and ESET Protect product upgrade tasks. However it does not seem to do update the eset inspect agent.

Are there any way to do it ? Thank you

Hi, as I know, Eset inspect connector didn't have Auto update feature. You can create Install task with new version of ESET Inspect connector and run on workstations which would like to update.

At this point I tried to manually update some of my machines using a task and it has broke my ESET Inspect Connectors and I can't get them uninstalled or re-installed at this point. Reached out to support and got nowhere. Try a couple at first before doing all because it seems to break them.