Missing Account

I went online to change my password and I'm not listed as an account under the only email I use. I have been using ESET for years. As far as I can tell your support email option is non existent, when I try to get to it I’m sent in circles. What can we do here?

• Administrators

Please explain what account you mean. Your license is registered to axxxxxxn@pxxxxxl.net but there is no ESET HOME account registered with this email address. You can create one at https://home.eset.com.

In case you didn't hear from ESET LLC support in a timely manner, please provide your ticket ID.

I do have a password but perhaps I didn’t start an account. I went to that link and my browser states that the connection is very risky and I should not go there. How is it that a company that is all about security sends users to a link like that?

1 hour ago, ATD said:

I went to that link and my browser states that the connection is very risky and I should not go there.

He's correct. Untrusted certificate.

Eset_Untrusted.thumb.png.1af013509ade0af51d19aab6158cfc2d.png

• Administrators
7 hours ago, itman said:

He's correct. Untrusted certificate.

That's because of the period at the end of the url which was mistakenly included in the hyperlink. Will fix it in the above link.

7 hours ago, Marcos said:

That's because of the period at the end of the url which was mistakenly included in the hyperlink. Will fix it in the above link.

Thanks