Please verify your license ownership. Follow the instructions in the email to fully manage this license.

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

I have bought a physical copy from a store. Not  some shady website. The activation email is not sent to me so i can fully manage the license. Anyone here with the same experience. Thanks

Capture.JPG

Edited by Michael_Athens

• Administrators

I see that your registration email address contains a typo: kxxxxxxxxxxxl@gmai.com (L is missing). Please contact your local distributor ADAOX to get it fixed on files.

What do you mean local distributor? I bought a physical copy  with a piece of paper in it. Either way the license is in my eset home with the correct email. I mistyped the email in the info of the license. Is there any way this to be fixed?

Ok it was fixed by removing the license and adding it again. The problem lies what if i had thrown away the piece of paper? Since the private key is inserted into my account it is kind of a buggy system where it takes into account only the email in the info of the license. Anyway it was fixed. Thanks.

This does not solve anything in that scenario. It asks for the email of the license. The email inserted in the license is wrong.  Someone enters a new license into his eset home. Throws away the box. He has  made a typo in the email field of the license. There is not any way to remove the wrong email from the license and no way to recover or see the private key of the license without this piece of paper  so he can reenter it into his account. Just don not throw away this piece of paper until you have the license verified.

• Administrators

Of course, the form assumes a correct license email is entered. However, if you purchase a retail box license, the license key is not printed on it. As far as I know, you have to enter the activation key from the box into a web activation form where you also fill in your email address. Honestly, it is not clear to me why you received the license key at all given that you mistyped the email address. Even if an incorrect email address was entered and you lost the box, I assume that your local distributor could help if you provided them with a proof of the purchase.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

i've got the same issue... with licence 3AG-KH6-WV3 and 33B-TKU-W9B... I can't verify it. Any idee for this issue ?

I need to extend subscription... thanks

Edited by LCO

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, LCO said:

i've got the same issue... with licence 3AG-KH6-WV3 and 33B-TKU-W9B... I can't verify it. Any idee for this issue ?

The problem is the license is registered to 2 email addresses: sxxxxxxxn@lxxxxxxxxxxxxs.com and mxxxxxxxr@exxxn.com. Please contact the issuer of the license to amend it. Only one registration email address must be used.

• Administrators

As suggested above, please contact the license issuer who can update your license registration email address.