Update from 14.2.21.0 to 15.0.21.0 problem

Go to solution Solved by Cris86,

Hi everyone, i'm using ESET products from few years now and i never had any kind of issue, but in the latest days (almost over 2 week or more) i noticed a problem with the software update (at the moment i can't update from the 14.2.21.0 to 15.0.21.0) don't know if there was other version in the middle before i noticed this problem.

I purchased (for what i'm aware) a valid license as i always did in my life, the product is actived but there's no way to update the program, modules are up-to-date.

Tried clean the updates cache in advanced configuration but no luck. Any idea or solution?
Thanks in advance

1.jpg

• Solution

I need to backup or deactivate the license or i can uninstall and reinstall without any problem on the same machine? Thanks in advance

• Administrators

It's up to you - if you want to keep current settings, install v15 over, otherwise uninstall v14 and install v15 from scratch. You can also export the configuration and import it into v15 if you want.

Problem solved by updating manually the program. Don't know why i didn't think about this solution myself, sometimes i feel less smarter than i really are ahahah.

Thanks for your help Marcos, much appreciated

Kind regards
Cris

Identical issue: 

@Staff: I think this should be indicated somewhere as bug and hopefully to be fixed in the next releases. Thanks.