eset rescue disk

I have used the eset rescue disk many times but have never been able to connect to a wireless network. I always end up having to connect to a wired connect in order to update the def files. Anyone that has done this have any tips? Thanks,

Grady

itman, that link sent me to an example of a wired connection and a proxy, I did not see anything about wireless? Did I miss something? Thank you,

Grady

12 minutes ago, Grady said:

itman, that link sent me to an example of a wired connection and a proxy, I did not see anything about wireless? Did I miss something? Thank you,

Grady

I assume if multiple network connections exist, all would be shown in the "Network Connections" screen. You would then select your Wi-Fi connection.

I can get to the screen for a  wireless connection I am just not able to get it to work. I will post a screen shot with more detail tonight or tomorrow. Thank you. 

You add a wireless connection, I choose client under mode on wifi tab (I have tried all but pretty sure client is correct), Of course I put in the SSID, under security I choose the WPA and WPA personal, I have tried some variations but no luck and cannot find any documentation on this anywhere.