Hi guys i just installed ESET but can not turn on this option? 

Real-time file system protection. It stays red and can not move it to green.

Please help

• Administrators

Please continue as follows:

- in the adv. setup -> tools -> diagnostics click Create to generate a dump of ekrn
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector
- upload the generated archive to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, edwindb76 said:

I have the same problem on all of our RDS servers (WinSRV2019), any updates about this error?

Please follow my instructions above.

21 hours ago, Marcos said:

- in the adv. setup -> tools -> diagnostics click Create to generate a dump of ekrn

Ok, could you please clarify how to do this? I can't find it.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, edwindb76 said:

We are using ESET File Security for Windows Server to protect our servers.

It doesn't matter, just the label is different:

image.png

• Administrators
1 hour ago, edwindb76 said:

I found the Advanced setup, thanks! I send you a link with the files.

Where did you download ELC from? The logs were collected with an old version 3.2 which is not compatible with latest ESET products. The latest version of ELC is 4.1.

Anyways, the problem is that OOBE has completed yet. How was the OS installed? Was it created from an image generlized using Sysprep? Unfortunately we cannot help as it's a problem with the OS and we can only recommend installing the OS from scratch and complete OOBE at the end of installation.

3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Where did you download ESET Log Collector from? The logs were collected with an old version 3.2 which is not compatible with latest ESET products. The latest version of ESET Log Collector is 4.1.

Anyways, the problem is that OOBE has completed yet. How was the OS installed? Was it created from an image generlized using Sysprep? Unfortunately we cannot help as it's a problem with the OS and we can only recommend installing the OS from scratch and complete OOBE at the end of installation.

I downloaded ESET Log Collector from ESET File Security - Help and support - Support tools. Maybe you must update the link in the software?

The OS was installed from scratch and not from an image, but recently upgraded from 2016 to 2019. Is that the problem? Is a re-install of the ESET software an option?