Customer satisfaction survey 2020

Marcos

Customer satisfaction survey 2020  

54 members have voted

1. 1. For how long have you used ESET products?

• 1 year or less
    • 1-5 years
    • More than 5 years
  2. 2. What ESET security products do you use?

• ESET NOD32 Antivirus
    • ESET Internet Security
    • ESET Smart Security Premium
    • ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ESET Endpoint Security or server security products
  3. 3. Do you find the footprint of ESET in comparison with competetive products

• Lighter
    • Equal
    • Heavier
    • I cannot tell
  4. 4. Do you find detection / protection capabilities of ESET in comparison with competetive products

• Better
    • Equal
    • Worse
    • I cannot tell
  5. 5. Is your ESET rating based on

• Your own experience
    • AV tests
    • Other
  6. 6. Have you been infected with malware while using ESET in last year? If yes, please provide details about the malware in a comment below.

• Yes, the malware was found by another antivirus
    • Yes, the malware was found by myself
    • No
  7. 7. Have you been hit by ransomware while using ESET last year?

• Yes
    • No
  8. 8. Which of the following options would improve protection from ransomware and other threats? (more options can be selected)

• Upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10
    • Installing important and critical OS updates
    • Upgrading ESET NOD32 Antivirus to ESET Internet Security or ESET Smart Security Premium
    • Using ESET Dynamic Threat Defense (business products)
  9. 9. Do you plan to renew your ESET license? If not, please provide reasons in a comment below.

• Yes
    • No
    • I have not decided yet
  10. 10. Are your forum queries answered in a timely manner?

• Always or often
    • Seldom or never
    • I cannot tell
  11. 11. Do you get accurate answers to your forum queries?

• Always or often
    • Seldom or never
    • I cannot tell

This poll is closed to new votes

• Administrators

Dear users,
We appreciate you being our customers and would like to ask you to spend a while answering the following questions which will give us insight into how you perceive ESET, our products and services and will help us improve things further.

Regards,
Marcos

• 3 weeks later...

I really like ESET been using it on PC before firewalls. I'm not renewing android because I find customer service lacking. I've asked simple questions on how to look for android phone with ESET anti theft PC I get links showing me how to install uninstall,or pointing me to a link for setting up anti theft. I didn't renew my android because of this. I will, once I can find out how to even ring my phone through ESET anti theft PC No one is talking to me. I'm getting pointed to the wrong links or general links. As a valued customer why can't I get. "it's like this" direct,specific answers. One of the reasons I've stuck with ESET PC for 20 years was for the world class customer support. It feels like Android ESET is a different company. 

• Administrators

I'm very sorry to hear that. Please provide me with your ticket ID so that colleagues from ESET LLC could check how it was dealt with.

As to your question, to locate your mobile phone you can either send SMS commands from trusted contact. At https://help.eset.com/ems_gp/6/en-US/antitheft.html?antitheft_sms_commands.html  there is a list of available commands:

Siren
eset siren
A loud siren will play even if the device is set to mute.

Find
eset find
You will receive a text message with the GPS coordinates of the target device, including a link to its location on Google Maps. The device will send a new SMS if a more precise location is available after a certain time.

You can also log in to the Anti-theft portal directly or through my,eset.com where can mark the device as missing and where you will then also see a map with approximate position of the mobile phone:

image.png

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask in the appropriate forum at https://forum.eset.com/forum/28-eset-products-for-mobile-devices/.

• Marcos unpinned this topic