Webcam is blocked in another user of the computer

I am currently using a HP Pavilion and I have several users in the computer. I was attempting to use the software Zoom in the one that's not the main user and the camera wasn't working. I attempted to use it on the administrador user and it worked, so I figured the issue lied on ESET. I tried looking at the Rules and it said Zoom was allowed to use the webcam. I unabled the entire webcam control for a tiny bit to verify this was the issue and after logging in to the second user, Zoom worked properly. Is there any way to manage the Webcam use for the other users in the computer? The ESET Security app doesn't open in other user that's not the administrator, so I can't do it from there.  

• Administrators

Try uninstalling ESET and installing the latest version 13.1.21 from scratch with default settings.

Should the problem persist, enable advanced device control logging under tools -> diagnostics, reproduce the issue, disable logging, collect logs with ESET Log Collector and raise a support ticket with your local ESET customer care.