ESET 7.0 to 7.1 upgrade problem.

Hi all, 

I have problem during upgrading my ERA VA console.

Server and agent are updated but is still problem with Web interface.

I get information "Web Console version (7.0) is different from Server version (7.1).
Please update Web Console and/or Server to the same version. Otherwise, you may encounter errors and unexpected behavior. "

Could you help me?

My error log is: "ReadUpgradeStatus: Upgrade infrastructure task failed: Failed to upgrade WebConsole with: GetFile: Failed to process HTTP request (error code: 20014, url: 'hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/era/webconsole/v7/7.1.393.0/era.war')"

I can ping this host without problem.

Thanks! :) 

Topic is to close. I founded solution.

Main reason, why I couldn't download web-console update was wrong repository link in Server Settings Update. I had autoselect and it cause error.

• ESET Staff
15 hours ago, DarekSSS said:

Topic is to close. I founded solution.

Main reason, why I couldn't download web-console update was wrong repository link in Server Settings Update. I had autoselect and it cause error.

Could you be more specific of alternative you used? AUTOSELECT is default and should be most suitable for users. Error mentioned in first post indicates communication error - probably firewall was blocking access to ESET repository servers?