Filling captcha before enter to some websites

Hi, When i try to access some sites I am getting a message saying "attention required" and then " One more step, Please complete the security check to access  and then entering the security code before you can access the website. I don't what's the problem could you please help me. I put my post here because maybe it happen by Malware.

Thanks in advance 

• Administrators

Unfortunately, you didn't mention any example of a website that asked you to solve a captcha so that we could check if it's normal or if it was required as a protective measure against bots, e.g. because of excessive attempts from your IP address.

• Most Valued Members
On 1/12/2019 at 10:44 PM, ittihad4ever said:

Hi, When i try to access some sites I am getting a message saying "attention required" and then " One more step, Please complete the security check to access  and then entering the security code before you can access the website. I don't what's the problem could you please help me. I put my post here because maybe it happen by Malware.

Thanks in advance 

If you are using a VPN which is using a shared IP and not dedicated IP Address for you , it could be the reason you are prompted to do a lot of Captcha

If not then you should contact your ISP and explain to them what is happening, because it's their IP that is being used excessively to access different websites.